Saturday, May 2, 2015

Try Shakeology for 7 Days -- Free Sample included

I've heard too many people tell me that they just don't have the money to spend on Shakeology®! And believe me, I totally get it, because I used to say the same thing...and then I tried it and haven't gone a day without it in almost 2 years!

I love this stuff for so many reasons!!

1.  I'm a busy mom, so any meal I can blend up in 60 seconds is a winner!

2. ShakeO gives me more energy than my morning coffee (plus there's no crash)

3. It's ALL natural, organic, gluten and soy free, no artificial sweeteners and is packed full of heathy ingredients like Chia, Acai, quinoa, flax, maca root and so many more! (70+ SUPERfoods, baby!) Oh and did I mention you can say goodbye to your daily vitamin!?

4. It's given my metabolism a boost like I've never experienced before! Adding a shake to my daily routine allows me to get in those 5 smaller meals a day vs. just 3 bigger ones. ('Hasta la vista' Baby weight!)

Okay, okay...I could go on and on with why I love this stuff, but it won't help you out at all unless you actually get to experience it for yourself! So this is where you can take advantage of this opportunity to try it out for a whole week for just $35!! Watch the video for all the details and let me know if you want into my group! I only have a limited number of samples, so please message me ASAP if you want in!

I can't wait for you to try it!! I know you'll love it as much as I do after you see and feel the benefits of it!! I'm so much healthier and in better shape AFTER kids (4 now) than I was BEFORE kids and I owe a lot of my progress to Beachbody and especially Shakeology!!

My email is Crystal.Laiti@yahoo.com.  Please email me or fill out this form here if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment