Monday, April 27, 2015

Surround Yourself With Positive People -- Why I Love Being a Beachbody Coach!

"Choose your friends with care - they create the environment in which you will either thrive or wilt. Give everyone the opportunity to be a friend, but share your dreams and goals only with those who value them as much as you do."

In our everyday life we are surrounded by a variety of people. Some of the people we deal with on a daily basis are a joy to be with, and their loving presence nurtures and encourages us. Others may have the opposite effect: draining us of our energy, making us feel tired and exhausted through constant emotional bullying and manipulation. We must refuse to allow ourselves to be treated poorly. Our well-being is definitely easily influenced by those around us, and if we can keep this in mind, we will have greater insights into the quality of our social interactions and their effect on us.

Once we think more deeply about the people we interact with, it becomes easier for us to work toward filling our lives with people who help us to cultivate healthy and positive relationships. That's one of the many reasons that I love my Beachbody family. Today, I surrounded myself with 500 other positive, encouraging, fun coaches!!

I also had the honor of meeting 3 amazing ladies, and fellow moms, who I have looked up to since I began my business. They were honestly the sweetest, most beautiful women, inside and out, who have built super successful Beachbody businesses, by simply helping others and going for their dreams. They are women that I aspire to be like and I am already counting down the days until I get to join them again, along with some of my own coaches in Nashville!! I'm sure some of you may be tired of hearing about Beachbody, but I am that passionate about the opportunities it has presented me with and the huge support network of other coaches! It's one of hose things where you can't truly understand until you're a part of it and can experience it for yourself.

PS- Do you just love the sneak peek workout from Shaun T's Cize program that's coming out this summer??? So.MUCH.FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment