Tuesday, March 31, 2015

How do the 21 Day Fix Containers Work? How Much Weight Can I Lose?



I've been getting a lot of questions about the 21 Day Fix, how the containers and meal plan work, what you're allowed to eat and not eat and I just wanted to make a quick video for everyone to explain how it all works.  It's super simple and the workouts are only 30 minutes a day!! I'm actually accepting ladies who would like to give this program a try for just 21 days and join a private group on facebook for the extra support and accountability so we can all look and feel great with bikini season sneaking up on us!  If you have questions, feel free to shoot me an email at Crystal.Laiti@yahoo.com or friend me on Facebook and shoot me a message!  I love connecting with new people and would love to help coach you through this program for free to make sure you reach your health and fitness goals!




GREEN: VEGGIES
PURPLE: FRUITS
YELLOW: COMPLEX CARBS
BLUE: HEALTHY FATS/CHEESE
RED: PROTEIN
ORANGE: SEEDS AND DRESSINGS
TBSP: PEANUT BUTTER/NUT BUTTER ETC.

FITNESS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
YOGA
PILATES
CARDIO
UPPER BODY FIX
LOWER BODY FIX
ABS
AND MORE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment