Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let me HELP YOU get HEALTHY & FIT in 2015

Is it just me or do New Year's resolutions that involve quitting something seem like you're just setting yourself up for failure?! It's like as soon as you "give something up", that's ALL you think about! I know because I tried to give up soda, fast good, caffeine, sweets...you name it!! I was never successful at quitting ANY of them for New Years, but what I find to be kind of neat is that today, I have pretty much successfully crossed all of those off my list (other than the occasional treat). But the way that I did it wasn't using the mindset of depriving myself of something, but by finding healthier alternatives and reaching myself how to live a healthier lifestyle all around. And I don't even find myself craving or missing those unhealthy "treats" anyways.

Now it's a new year and my resolution is to help at least 5 people a month get healthy, fit and reach their own goals! I'm so excited to be able to help teach others how to do the same thing and make healthier choices and change their lives in a positive way!
Starting on Monday, I'll be helping my new challengers who are doing the 21 Day Fix program, for the first time, plan out their meals using these cute little portion control containers and start their new healthier lifestyle for 2015!!
I'll be going through my applications this evening and replying back to everyone who is interested, so if you haven't gotten around to it yet, be sure to take 30 seconds to fill it out tonight and get on the list. I can't wait to help you all get healthy and fit this year!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment