Monday, December 8, 2014

Insanity MAX:30 Day 1 INSANITY is right! Even Shaun T MAX'ed OUT!

I wanted a challenge...and believe me...I GOT it today!! My first day doing the new Insanity MAX:30 cardio workout and 7:55 into the 30 minute workout, I MAX'ed out!! Meaning, I pushed myself as hard as I could (I refused to follow the modifier because I'm stubborn like that) and at almost 8 minutes in, I had to stop to breath for a minute before I could push myself to get back into it!!



I love the concept behind this program because it forces you to DIG DEEP and PUSH not only your body, but your internal strength as well! How bad do you want that extra second or that extra minute? It's a mind over matter challenge just as much as a physical one for me! Because in all honesty, how many times to we give up on something a bit prematurely? And I'm not just talking about with fitness! Think about all the situations where we could have probably stuck it out just a little bit longer and finished stronger?! 


This could apply to:

*your job
*a relationship
*a goal that you're trying to reach
*school/grades
...LIFE in General!


So I guess the motivational point if this post is to NEVER give up!! If you really want something, whether it be to fix a marriage, or get a promotion at work...just DON'T give up when you know that you could push and try even just a tiny bit harder! Because it's that little bit extra that you put in after you THINK you've reached your maximum threshold, that will make all the difference in the world! 

PS- Back to the workout aspect of things--I don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow! My calves are super sore already! But I LOVE it! ‪#‎max30‬‪#‎insanitymax30‬


APPLY BELOW FOR MY INSANITY MAX:30 BETA TEST GROUP STARTING AFTER CHRISTMAS AND I'LL BE IN TOUCH WITH MORE DETAILS WITHIN 1-3 DAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment