Sunday, November 2, 2014

Super Healthy Lunch and Snack Idea that will also Satisfy that Sweet Tooth: Banana Split Shakeology Recipe





Want to know how you can have a Banana Split Shake for LUNCH and actually be boosting your body full of antioxidants, pre and probiotics, and fueling up with something super-healthy that can not only help you boost your metabolism and lose weight, but can also satisfy those sweet cravings? 



Well, I'm just going to cut to the chase here and give you the amazing recipe that I use.  It's awesome, because I throw in a scoop of my Shakeology and it's no longer just a shake, but it counts as one of my 5-6 small meals a day from my 21 Day Fix diet plan (which isn't a diet at all, by the way! It's more like, eating all day long, but it shows you exactly what foods are clean and acceptable and gives you cute little portion control containers to use multiple times throughout the day, so you know you're getting exactly the right proportions.

So, here's my secret banana split shake recipe that will give you more nutrients than a daily multivitamin would:

BANANA SPLIT SHAKEOLOGY RECIPE:

* 1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology
* 1/2 frozen banana
* 2-3 strawberries
* 1/4 cup of pineapple (or 2 rings)
* 1 cup water (regular or coconut water if you prefer
* ice to taste!

*For my 21 Day Fixers, this equals 1 red & 1 purple! And I sometimes throw in a little nonfat vanilla greek yogurt to give it that thick, creamy milkshake feel, and it will count as another red container.
Nutritional Information:

Calories 257
Protein: 18 g
Carbs: 46 g
Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: < 1 g
Calories from Fat: 10
VS. a Dairy Queen Banana Split: 





 =






To apply for a spot in my next online support and accountability group, please fill out the form below and I will contact you with more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment