Sunday, October 26, 2014

Need Support, Motivation and Accountability to Lose Weight & Get Healthy!? Let Me Be Your Free Online Coach!


As a busy mom and wife, the STRUGGLE is REAL!!! I know that you are being pulled in a million different directions and the last thing that you want to worry about is what you are eating and when you are fitting in your workout.
You aren't getting enough sleep, the kids are misbehaving and they won't eat anything that resembles a vegetable. Believe me... I know what it feels like to constantly wish you could fit in those pre-baby jeans, wish you had the energy to chase after your little ones all day and be able to cook healthy meals for yourself and your family that the kids will actually eat and enjoy!
You also don't want to invest in a fitness program or even Shakeology because you are afraid you won't like it, you won't actually start or finish it and you don't want to WASTE money that can be used for the family. I get it, I know how you feel. I mean I drug my FEET FOREVER about Shakeology! I had honestly never done a meal replacement shake before so I didn't know what to expect. I finally decided, what the heck, I can give it 30 days and see what happens.
It's been one of the best decisions of my life and I can't begin to explain how much it's truly helped me! I feel so much better, have way more energy, have clearer skin, and most importantly am setting the example for my children so that they can learn to live healthy, happy lives.
I'm SO PROUD of my current challengers who are losing weight, fitting into their pre-baby jeans, learning to prepare and cook healthy meals, stick to a simple workout routine and stay accountable in our private support group full of other women with similar goals and struggles! The reason this really works is because you're NOT going into this ALONE!! You have me as your free COACH to guide you, help you, motivate you and reward you for your hard work and you have a group full of others who are committing to do the same!
I would love to help you! If you're interested in reserving a spot in my upcoming group, want more information and/or want to discuss a plan of action for your personal goals, please apply! These groups tend to fill up quickly, so don't put it off. Do if for YOURSELF! (Here is my detailed description of what you will receive as a challenger in one of my groups!)
Apply Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment