Monday, September 8, 2014

How to Make Money From Home by Helping Others and Working Out

Talk about MULTITASKING:

So, I just got in my 25 minute workout with Shaun T WHILE listening in on my Monday morning conference call with Beachbody CEO, Carl Daikeler!! (all while the two little ones sat nicely doing puzzles and occasionally jumped in to get a little workout of their own in, with mommy) 

Living the life!! I LOVE that I found my *DrEaM jOb*, where I can literally make extra money for my family (and saving for the kids' future), while still getting to stay at home with them everyday! And I'm able to do this by simply working out for less than 30 minutes a day and helping others do the same! SERIOUSLY?

If you're a stay-at-home mom (or anyone for that matter) who likes to workout (or wants to start working out) and would like to make a few extra hundred bucks a week, then you'd be crazy not to at least email me or fill out a coach application form to get more details about the opportunity.  My team is seriously blowing up right now, so the sooner you join, the more of an advantage that you will have in the long run!!! :)  The beauty of owning your own business in network marketing is that your potential income has no limits.  


Lindsay Matway, one of the top coaches in the business, has only been a coach for 3 years, but she makes over six figures a year, simply by helping others, drinking Shakeology and reading personal development books.  It can't get much better than that!!  My email is Crystal.Laiti@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment