Sunday, June 8, 2014

We Can Make a Living or We Can Design Our Own Life! You Have a Choice.

Ever since I was a young kid, I've known 3 things:


1. I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom and have lots of kids!!! I just love kids and love watching them learn, explore and grow into their own little unique personalities!

2. I love being active and in good shape! I started competitive gymnastics when I was 8 years old and spent most of my childhood in a gym, conditioning, climbing ropes (with no legs), practicing and learning new skills (some of which were terrifying to me...but I learned to over come many fears and self-doubts through hard work & dedication)

3.
 I've always wanted to do something BIG with my life and make a difference in other people's lives!! I'm very indecisive and have trouble settling on just one thing... it took me almost 3 years into college to really decide on a major because I had so many different ideas of what I wanted to do when I "grew up". My sister and I are always joking about how we have these crazy ideas for new inventions or company's that we could start... I've always had that entrepreneurial spirit! (Did I just make up my own word? lol)

After having my 3 kids and fulfilling #1 on my list, I definitely felt like I was still missing something! While I absolutely LOVE being a mother and being able to stay at home with my kids, I was losing myself and not fulfilling my other 2 passions in life -- fitness and helping others while doing something BIG with my life.

I was unhealthy, to the point where my family was concerned about me. My weight dropped due to stress, my muscles were gone, my energy level was pretty much non-existent and I was getting pretty depressed because I barely had the energy to keep up with my kids and I felt like I had something more that I was supposed to be doing with my life, but I just couldn't figure out what that "something else" was.

That's when I came across this amazing opportunity that has enabled me to fulfill all 3 of my passions!!! I get to continue to be a stay-at-home mom with my wonderful kids, I'm able to be active, fit, healthy and have so much more energy to play with my kids AND I get to run my very own Beachbody business from home while helping others reach their health & fitness goals, start their own businesses and stay home with their kids and reach their own dreams as well!!

I know there are other people out there who can relate to some of my story and I'm here to tell you that you don't have to settle! I know way too many people who think that they are stuck in the job that they have and they could never be one of those "lucky" people who lives their dream life! Well, I'm here to tell you that I've met so many people in this business who have made that dream life a reality... And I'm on my way there too!! I'm so excited about some big life changes coming up and the momentum that I'm starting to experience with my business! Feel free to message me if you're interested in learning more about it or have questions for me! I'd be more than happy to help you come up with a plan to live your life by design! 


You can also contact me via email: Crystal.Laiti@yahoo.com
or Friend me on Facebook: Crystal Laiti

No comments:

Post a Comment