Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Motivation. What is your "Why"? What motivates you to keep going when things get tough?

This is a post that I shared with one of my Health & Fitness Support/Motivation Groups today and I felt like I wanted to share it with all of you as well. 

Monday's Motivation: 


As a Beachbody coach, one of the first things we have to do is figure out our "why". Your "WHY" is what keeps you going when times get tough. It's that reason for refusing to quit, settle or sacrifice! It has played such a huge role in not only my physical health transformation over the last year, but also my mental state of mind! 

My "WHY" is my children and their future! In order to raise my kids with the faith, confidence, determination and guidance that they will need to get through this crazy, sometimes scary world... I need to set the bar for them and live by example! Kids learn what they live and live what they learn... 



I want my kids to learn that no matter how big your dreams may be, and how impossible they may seem... I'm here to not only tell them that they CAN live out their dreams, but to prove to them that they can do absolutely anything they put their minds to... by going after my own dreams and goals!

You have to have faith, believe in yourself and push even harder in those moments of doubt! That is what makes the difference between a dreamer and an achiever! They are my reason for being the best version of me that I can be! They are the reason I decided to get healthy, fit, and start my own business as a coach where I get to help other people start their own health & fitness journeys, reach for their goals and be an example to others that anyone can make a decision to do better for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment