Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lose up to 15 Pounds in 21 Days with my FREE Online Support & Accountability Group!

What if I told you that you could lose up to 15 pounds in just 21 days and you could still enjoy your WINE & CHOCOLATE!?  What??? It's all about portion-control and working out consistently for just 30 minutes a day.  And to make things super-easy (for those who tend to get easily confused by a bunch of calorie counting or measuring things out...such as myself), the program comes with 7 color-coded portion control containers.  If the designated type of food fits into the container...you can eat it. It comes with a meal plan, workout tracker, charts and breakdowns of what types of foods can go into which containers... it's seriously genius! (green=veggies, purple=fruits, etc) If I can figure it out with my dumb blonde moments and pregnesia... you guys will have no problem! 



So, I'm looking for a group of people who are ready to give this program a try with me to see what kind of amazing results they can get in just 21 days! You'll get everything you need to succeed, including a free spot in my online support and accountability group to keep you on track from start to finish!! Let me know if you're interested, because spaces will be limited and based on first-come, first-serve! I'd be more than happy to answer questions you may have about the program and look forward to getting the group kicked off on Monday, May 26th! (So just think... you could be 15 pounds lighter before Summer even gets here!!!) WOO HOO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment