Monday, April 28, 2014

Who says you can't be pregnant and have a great bikini booty? Haha


So as you all probably know from some of my recent posts, my newest health & fitness challenge group started up and this group is doing amazing!! I can tell that they are going to totally ROCK their workouts for the next 30+ days!!

And I must admit... I almost didn't get my own workout in today since my new Brazil Butt Lift Master Series didn't come in the mail until late this afternoon. Then I had to run off to coach gymnastics, rush home to make dinner for the kiddos before the babysitter came, then had a quick dinner date night with the hubby and lastly a team call at 8:30PM, but I am proud to say that I got in my workout this evening!!!

I totally had some great excuses to skip it, and I had to make some modifications with the belly, but I'm staying accountable and not only doing it for me, but to lead by example for my awesome challengers! No EXCUSES!



No comments:

Post a Comment