Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Introduction Video for my New VLOG! Follow me on my healthy pregnancy journey and losing the baby weight after!

I am so excited to announce that I am starting my own video log, so you can follow me through the rest of my pregnancy, and beyond! I get a lot of questions about what I eat throughout my pregnancy, what workouts are safe to do, how I lose the baby weight so quickly, etc. and I thought that this would be a great way for you to have the opportunity to follow me through the 3rd trimester and accompany me on my journey to lose the baby weight once baby is here! If you have questions or suggestions for specific topics that you would like me to cover, then be sure to message me, email me or comment below so I can cover it. I hope you all enjoy my posts! I can't wait to keep you guys up to date on my progress, my struggles and my triumphs throughout this whole process!

If for any reason the video isn't working for you, you can find it HERE on YouTube also! :)

Be sure to follow me on these other social media sites as well:
Facebook
Instagram 
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment