Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How to stop craving sweets and junk food...easy! Drink this!



< This is what kept me from stuffing my face with those yummy St. Patrick's Day cupcakes that I made with the kids yesterday! They've been staring me down and this is the hardest time of day for me to keep from snacking on junk (between lunch and dinner), so instead I drank my chocolate Shakeology. I got in my daily vitamins, antioxidants, some fruit and veggies... fulfilled my chocolate craving and now I'm on an energy rush! I seriously love this stuff and what it does for me each day! I usually use it to replace breakfast, but today it came in handy just in time to hold me over until dinner (and save me from a tummy ache, which I know I would have had if I had given into those cupcakes!) 
RECIPE:
-1 scoop/packet of Chocolate Shakeology
- 2/3 cup Coconut Milk
-1/2 cup Milk
- 5 ice cubes
- 4-5 strawberries
- 4-5 frozen chunks of pineapple
BLEND and ENJOY!


So what I want to know now, is what are some of your favorite healthy snacks to hold you over during that gap between lunch and dinner?! Is that 2 or 3 o' clock time right around that time when you find yourself pretty exhausted? I'd love to hear some other people's suggestions and struggles with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment