Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stop worrying and have FAITH!

**Long post alert, but worth the read in my opinion!**
SHARE if you know someone who needs to hear this right now. We don't always know why certain things happen, when they happen, but if we just have faith and make the best of it, then everything will work out! I promise! I remember when I first got pregnant with my little Pete, I thought it was the end of the world! I was still in college, cheerleading for Virginia Tech, having fun with friends... living the "dream"!! How could this happen to me? Why was I so careless? I didn't understand and thought I'd never graduate from college, thought I'd lose all my friends...but once I let go of my fears and doubts and really embraced the miracle that was about to take place in my life... I realized that this all happened for a reason. I wasn't aware of it at the time, but getting pregnant with this little angel was the most amazing, life-changing moment in my life!! I am where I am today, because of that moment. That "irresponsible" decision that I thought was going to bring my life and success to a halt, actually ended up being the complete OPPOSITE!! Thanks to my amazing family and friends, who have always stood by me and supported me. They helped babysit Pete so I could earn my Bachelor's degree from George Mason University, they've supported me on my decision to start my own beachbody business and I think some of my family and friends have even learned a little of their own through my experiences. Again, I guess the point I'm just trying to make is that instead of letting fear and doubt bring you down when you're facing a tough time in life... have faith and trust in God, trust in yourself and believe that whatever tough time you may be experiencing at that very moment, will one day be a huge life lesson! You will learn from it and you will grow from it, if you let yourself! Don't get down on yourself and let negative thoughts consume you. Kick that bad energy out and think of ways that you can turn it into something positive and life-changing! That's my rant for the day, so I hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday! (Wear plenty of layers if you're going out... because it is FRR-RRR-EEEZING out!) ~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment