Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Calling all MOMS who are ready to get fit & healthy!


I'm looking for 5 mom's to join my health and fitness online support/accountability group that's going to start on December 2nd! I help you decide which program will work best for you and your lifestyle! I began my journey this summer, right after my youngest daughter turned 1.  I also have a 3 year old and a 5 year old!  My main goal was to get toned and tightened again after having 3 children.  I was also guilty of eating way too much junk food and drank coffee throughout the day to try and give me the energy to keep up with my kids (which wasn't working), so I needed to start a healthier diet for myself and for my kids.  
 
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, then please comment below with your email and I will send you a message or you can fill out your information under the "Contact ME!" caption to the right of the page! I can't wait to CONNECT and see how I can help! Time to invest in YOU for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment