Saturday, September 7, 2013

Join my FREE 30 Day Full Body Fitness Challenge!



So, maybe you aren't ready to commit to a 30 day6 week, or 10 week fitness program!  Or maybe you need to skip out on the fast food or trips to Target this month, so you can save a few bucks to afford that fun Hip Hop Abs workout that you saw on television the other night.  Well, whatever your case may be... I can GUARANTEE you have a few minutes, each day, for the next 30 days to complete these simple exercises that can get you started toward a healthier, more fit, version of YOU! I am doing this because I am genuinely in this Beachbody business in order to help people, like you!  If I can make a small difference in just one person's life, then I feel like I have accomplished something and fulfilled a purpose in my life!  So please, feel free to give this a try!

For the month of September, we will be doing full-body workouts, which will work a little bit of everything... the arms, abs, legs and some cardio. I started this yesterday, but since I'm just now posting this to my blog, ignore the days at the top of the page and just start from 1 and continue on each day.  Or if you have what it takes, you can do Friday and Saturday today to catch up. If you aren't able to do the listed amount of an exercise, then just do as many as you can, with good form. On the other hand, if the daily workout is too easy for you and you want more of a challenge, then you can either increase the numbers to what you prefer, or you can do an extra rep of each exercise. Totally up to you! (I also recommend grabbing a notebook or calendar and keeping track of your own personal number of reps, your beginning weight and your waist size. This way you are able to see your improvement over the course of the month) Also, remember to do your best to eat healthy.  This will provide you with the best results!  PLEASE share if you decide to do this workout! I would love any kind of feedback, motivation and inspiration from all of you!


1 comment:

  1. I love this workout. It really kick started my healthier and happier life...

    ReplyDelete