Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Update on my 101 in 1001 Post

I was just sitting here thinking about how far I've come in the last couple of years... and then I remembered my list of 101 Things I wanted to do in 1001 Days Post back in March of 2011.  I'm not exactly how many days it's been, but I know I have a little time left to finish it up!  But as I went through my list, I realized I have checked off about 10 more things from my list since the last time I took a look at it!

A lot has happened since I made that list.  The biggest being: having my daughter!  (She just turned a year old!!! I can't believe how fast they grow!) So, let's see...I've gotten married, had a baby, started my own business (sort of), and then done a lot of other little things, which were obviously important enough for me to put on a list of my goals.  I think finding a reliable babysitter and going out on date nights with my husband on a regular basis was a big one too!  That has really helped us strengthen our relationship this past year.  With three kids under the age of 5, it can get difficult to find a quiet moment at home together, so date night is a must!

But I wanted to share this with everyone, and hope that maybe I motivate someone else out there to make their own list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!  You can make your very own list!  It's like a bucket list for the next 1001 days!  And the best part is...when you finish that list, you can make a whole new one!  So enjoy, have fun with it and do some of those things you've been putting off!  I'd love to see your list if you make you, so feel free to comment below with a link to your post!  Take care and good luck!

xoxo

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment