Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Spiderman!

So I was planning on cleaning all night to prepare for my little Pookie's 3rd Birthday tomorrow! But things never seem to work out the way that I plan them out in my head.  The little guy refused to go to bed tonight (probably because I've been pumping him up all day about his birthday tomorrow). So needless to say, I spent most of the night chasing his little butt around the house.  


That kid is smart.  He's learned that all he has to do is pull the "I have to go pee-pee" card and I can't say no.  But then somehow a trip to the potty turned into him putting on his spiderman costume and playing rock band with daddy downstairs? Oh well, I cut him some slack since it is his birthday tomorrow.  But now it's midnight and all I got done was the dishes.  By the time both kids are in bed and actually sleeping, I'm too exhausted to get anything done.  So I just sink into the couch, guzzle down a few glasses of wine turn on a good show and maybe throw out a few tweets for my followers.  [baby woke up... but luckily he just needed a little mom love and is back off to dreamland so I can finish this post]


So now I know I'm going to be stressing myself out tomorrow because all I'm going to want to do is play with my little birthday boy all day, but I know that my OCD tendencies are going to kick in and I'm going to have to have the house straightened up for when the grandparents come by since I think we are going to host dinner here tomorrow evening.  And I still need to run to Party City to pick up all of the spiderman decorations and of course, the spiderman cake pan.  Yes people, I am actually going to attempt to take this new baking addiction of mine to another level and try to make a spiderman cake for my sweet lil birthday boy.  I think I may even attempt to make my own fondant icing and everything!  I'll be sure to post pictures for you guys to see how this kitchen catastrophe turns out.  It should be interesting to say the least.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL' SPIDERMAN!
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment