Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Super Easy Way for Breastfeeding Moms to make Money!

So if you're a new mom, whether it's your first child or not, chances are you signed up for at least one website to track your little one's growth while they were snuggled up in your belly for those 9 long months.  I know I probably signed up on at least 3 different pregnancy sites to see whether my baby was the size of a lemon or a squash and to get the low down on what he was up to in there.

Now that your baby is here, those of you who have chosen to exclusively breastfeed, probably aren't too worried about formulas yet.  I am fortunate enough to be able to stay at home with my 5-month-old and have not yet had to use formula, myself.  With that being said, you are probably receiving numerous coupons in the mail for discounts on Similac, Gerber Good Start and Enfamil baby formulas.  Which again, if you are exclusively breastfeeding, these are probably of no use to you, so why not make a little extra cash off them and help out someone who could get good use out of them and save a few dollars.  It's a win-win situation!

Sometimes, I get as much as $20 or even $35 worth of coupons in the mail at a time and will post them on ebay with the "buy it now" option offering them for $15 or $25 dollars and within minutes, they are bought.  It doesn't cost you anything to ship them if you have envelopes and stamps on hand.  As a stay-at-home mom, I love making any extra cash that I can to spend on my cute little boys.  So, don't let those coupons sit around and expire...stick them on ebay and make a few extra dollars for yourself and help someone out there who will be able to use them for their baby.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a smart post! As a breastfeeding mom, I had never thought of selling the coupons that I received. Thanks so much for sharing!

    I found your blog through MBC and am now following you. I look forward to reading more from you!

    -Jessica
    http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! Thanks!! I appreciate your comment on my blog and look forward to reading more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just did this over the past week! They sold for just a few dollars below their value.
    I love finding easy ways to make money from home :)
    http://suddenlymotherly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete